PanAm Post Investigation Reveals Financial Ties Between The Key Opposition Party And The Maduro Regime
jat
2019-08-27 20:54:31 UTC
PanAm Post Investigation Reveals Financial Ties Between The Key
Opposition Party And The Maduro Regime

One of the vital opposition political forces in Venezuela is involved in
a massive corruption scandal concerning the PDVSA.

According to a commission of Venezuelas the National Assembly, $11.0
billion belonging to state-owned Petroleos de Venezuela, PDVSA, vanished
due to various corruption schemes between 2004 and 2014.

Few can escape. The money was deposited in too many accounts.

Read more
https://panampost.com/orlando-avendano/2019/08/26/panam-post-investigation-reveals-financial-ties-between-the-key-opposition-party-and-the-maduro-regime/

Spanish
https://es.panampost.com/orlando-avendano/2019/08/23/el-historico-partido-opositor-venezolano-y-su-vinculacion-economica-con-el-chavismo/
--
/jat
Knowledge will set you free
El conocimiento te hará libre
Shadow
2019-09-02 10:03:25 UTC
<CUT_FAUX_NEWS>
PanAm Post Investigation Reveals Financial Ties Between The Key
Opposition Party
I thought the CIA used only Miami-based media to propagate
lies and prepare anti-democratic coups.
Thanks for the heads up.
:)

SPOILER_ALERT= Oh, wait, PanAm Post IS Miami-based.
Bummer.
:(
PS There is no "Key Opposition Party". There's Maduro(and his
Venezuelan supporters and the Opposition(and their US supporters).
Nada más. The former won the elections.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004