North Korea: ‘Thermonuclear war may break out at any minute'
Add Reply
jat
2017-04-17 19:29:24 UTC
Responder
North Korea: ‘Thermonuclear war may break out at any minute'
Mark Hensch

A senior North Korean official said Monday the U.S. has created “a
dangerous situation in which a thermonuclear war may break out at any
minute.”

Kim In Ryong, North Korea’s deputy United Nations ambassador, added that
the Korean Peninsula is “the world’s biggest hotspot” due to American
intrusions there.

“[North Korea] is ready to react to any mode of war desired by the
U.S.,” he said Monday in Panmunjom, North Korea, according to The
Associated Press.

Kim additionally derided the U.S.-South Korean military exercises being
conducted as the “largest-ever aggressive war drill.”

Vice President Pence on Sunday vowed that “the era of strategic patience
is over” between the U.S. and North Korea.

Read More
http://thehill.com/policy/international/asia-pacific/329149-north-korea-thermonuclear-war-possible-at-any-time
--
/jat
Knowledge will set you free
El conocimiento te hará libre
Byker
2017-04-17 21:39:48 UTC
Responder
We've been hearing that shit for the last sixty years...
george152
2017-04-18 01:06:42 UTC
Responder
Post by Byker
Post by jat
North Korea: ‘Thermonuclear war may break out at any minute'
We've been hearing that shit for the last sixty years...
Every day the little fat pillock gets on TV they claim they're declaring
war on the US.
It would appear that they may have woken something best left asleep
PL
2017-04-18 20:31:55 UTC
Responder
Nothing to with Venezuela, spammer.
jat
2017-04-19 09:03:38 UTC
Responder
You better eat a banana and relax, you freaking whiner.

PL
2017-04-19 11:38:00 UTC
Responder
Post by jat
You better eat a banana and relax, you freaking whiner.
The "troll monkey" that lives on bananas to feed his whining are you
Jesus. Stop trolling.
You started this by whining and referring to the rules that regulate
this groups so stop whining like a hypocrite when people hold to to the
standard you yourself wanted to set.
You brought this on yourself, whiner.
jat
2017-04-20 00:27:41 UTC
Responder
Hey, you're mistaken again. When I say "eat a banana" it doesn't mean
that I'm calling you "monkey" I don't want to offend those nice apes.
Not even I want to offend you. Eating banana is good for your health,
you idiot :-))

STOP DRAMA AND EAT A BANANA :-))

PL
2017-04-20 13:59:35 UTC
Responder
Post by jat
Hey, you're mistaken again. When I say "eat a banana" it doesn't mean
that I'm calling you "monkey"
So in your ciccles telling peopl;e to eat monkey food is a compliment.
Weird friend you have.
Post by jat
I don't want to offend those nice apes.
I understand you want to respect your relatives, but human beings think
it is an insult. Maybe you "apre education book" didn't tell you that.
Post by jat
Not even I want to offend you.
Another hypocrite lie as anyone can see.
Post by jat
Eating banana is good for your health,
Maybe. but I have a healthy balanced diet and don't need "apes" to guide
me. You may need minders in your zoo. I am not in that position.µ
Post by jat
you idiot :-))
The "idiot" here is the hypocrite "ape" spammer Jesus.
Post by jat
STOP DRAMA AND EAT A BANANA :-))
Don't force you ape diet on other people.µ
Post by jat
/jat
Knowledge will set you free
and you need a lot of "non ape" knowledge to be free of dogma and vile
attitudes.
jat
2017-04-20 15:25:07 UTC
Responder
Typical lecture of a dramatic, freaking funny guy ;-)) So, I have a good
suggestion for you :-))
*STOP DRAMA OR EAT SHIT*