President Trump gets festive welcome in Brussels, a city he once called a 'hellhole'
jat
2017-05-24 17:47:58 UTC
BRUSSELS – Ahead of potentially tense meetings with NATO, President Trump
arrived Wednesday in the city that headquarters the historic U.S-European
military alliance – which he once described as a "hellhole" because of its
immigration and refugee policies.

After a brief arrival ceremony at the Brussels airport, the president
headed for a photo opportunity with the king and queen of Belgium and a
bilateral meeting with Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel that included
a discussion of counterterrorism in the wake of Monday's bombing at a
concert in Manchester, England, for which the Islamic State has claimed
responsibility.

"We are fighting very hard, doing very well under our generals, making
tremendous progress," Trump told Michel. "But when you see something like
what happened a few days ago you realize how important it is to win this
fight. And we will win this fight."

Trump has had harsh things to say about Brussels in the past, criticizing
it and other European cities over immigration policies that he says
welcome too many poor Muslims and refugees. In a 2016 interview with Fox
Business Network, Trump said: “You go to Brussels – I was in Brussels a
long time ago, 20 years ago, so beautiful, everything is so beautiful –
it’s like living in a hellhole right now."

Yet Trump was full of praise on Wednesday, telling the Belgian prime
minister, "It's an honor to be with you."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/24/trump-gets-festive-
welcome-brussels-city-he-once-called-hellhole/102094374/
--
/jat
Knowledge will set you free
El conocimiento te hará libre
PL
2017-05-29 15:53:48 UTC
SPAM
jat
2017-05-30 13:45:51 UTC
*It servers you right* a double decker for the nagger
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' F- /' ')
\ You' /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \
STICK IT UP THE STICKLER!

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' F- /' ')
\ You' /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \
STICK IT UP THE STICKLER!

SPAM
PL
2017-05-30 14:45:31 UTC
Post by jat
*It servers you right* a double decker for the nagger
A double exposure of a vile spammer that devotes himself to trolling and
insulting.
Thanks for confirming that again.
/'_/)
Post by jat