USA drops megabomb on Afghanistan
jat
2017-04-13 21:04:06 UTC
USA drops megabomb on Afghanistan

For the first time in the history of the United States, the Pentagon
used its most sophisticated non-nuclear weapon, the super-powerful
GBU-43 bomb, which is unofficially referred to as the "mother of all
bombs" (MOAB). The USA dropped the bomb on positions of the Islamic
State terrorist organisation (banned in Russia) in eastern Afghanistan,
CNN reports.

The GBU-43 bomb was dropped from MC-130 aircraft in the Afghan province
of Nangarhar, located in the east of the country on the border with
Pakistan.

Reportedly, the target of the bombing included tunnels and caves of the
Islamic State terrorist organisation. The US military assess the damage
caused to terrorists.

The White House confirmed the air strike on the positions of the Islamic
State in Afghanistan.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer officially confirmed the air strike in
Afghanistan at a special briefing.

"We targeted a system of tunnels and caves that ISIS fighters used to
move around freely, making it easier for them to target US military
advisers and Afghan forces in the area," Spicer said at a press
briefing. "The United States takes the fight against ISIS very
seriously, and in order to defeat the group, we must deny them
operational space, which we did."

Spicer also stressed that the US did everything possible to avoid
casualties among civilians. However, he refused to go into details about
the operation, and redirected those questions to the Pentagon.

The Pentagon promised to continue operations against the Islamic State
in Afghanistan

GBU-43 (MOAB) is an American high-explosive aerial bomb, one of the
largest aerial bombs equipped with a satellite guidance system. The bomb
was developed in 2002-2003. GBU-43 weighs 9.5 tons, of which 8.4 tons
account for the explosive.

The power of the GBU-43 explosion is equivalent to eleven tons of TNT.
The explosion causes damage within the radius of about 140 meters,
partial destruction occurs at a distance of up to 1.5 kilometres from
the epicentre. Before today's explosion, the US had 15 such bombs in its
arsenal.

http://www.pravdareport.com/news/hotspots/conflicts/13-04-2017/137500-megabomb_afghanistan-0/#
--
/jat
Knowledge will set you free
El conocimiento te hará libre
PL
2017-04-14 15:09:16 UTC
Nothing to do with Venezuela.
By your own past whining: spam.
jat
2017-04-15 18:47:32 UTC
Whatever you say, funny guy!

PL
2017-04-16 01:46:56 UTC
Post by jat
Whatever you say, funny guy!
Just exposing you as the hypocrite you are, idiot.
jat
2017-04-16 21:01:53 UTC
Whatever you say. Nobody cares, sucker.

Stop drama and eat a banana...

Cubaverdad
2017-04-17 00:09:21 UTC
Post by jat
Whatever you say. Nobody cares, sucker.
Stop drama and eat a banana...
Indeed, stop anti-US drama, monkey
This group is about Venezuela as you - cry-baby- yourself pointed out
years ago while whining about the rules.
Stop being a hypocrite.
jat
2017-04-17 14:33:12 UTC
You're absolutely. I'm not anti-US
"USA drops megabomb on Afghanistan" is a news - No SPAN, no DRAMA, no
HYPOCRISY at all.

I think you have too many issues, too many complexes. That's why you're
so dramatic. You must be freaked out by any reason.

My suggestion again: "Stop drama and eat a banana" - Banana helps to
treat anxiety. It makes you feel relaxed. Got it? you freaking, funny guy.

Stop being a hypocrite.
PL
2017-04-17 14:51:26 UTC
Post by jat
You're absolutely. I'm not anti-US
Yes you are as your past record shows. Internet has a long memory.
You and your anti-Semite pall are on record.
Post by jat
"USA drops megabomb on Afghanistan" is a news
and has nothing to do with Venezuela.
You once quoted these rules here: all about Venezuela.
This isn't.
Stop whining hypocrite.
jat

Stop whining hypocrite.
PL
2017-04-17 22:20:36 UTC
Post by jat
Yeah. Everything is on the records.
Yep.
Post by jat
Anti-Semi pall or pal? It should be "pal"
Thanks for confirming your close friendship with that old ant-Semite
"Herr Schmidt".
If you think that "raises your stature" here you are delusional.
But thanks again for showing I am the one posting the facts and you are
the one posting lies.
jat

the one posting lies.
PL
2017-04-18 01:02:07 UTC
Post by jat
You need professional help. You're totally fucked up!
Nope.
You are just pissed off I am exposing you for what you are: a liar and a
hypocrite.