A Cuban friend of JAT?
PL
2017-06-09 15:22:37 UTC
Arenga de un borracho cubano: “Queremos que Maduro siga siendo el jefe
de Venezuela”

jat
2017-06-10 14:42:01 UTC
That guy might be my friend. But, your brother for sure *LAUGHTER*

/jat
Knowledge will set you free
http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
PL
2017-06-10 16:34:30 UTC
Post by jat
That guy might be my friend.
I would say so. He makes as much sense in defending dictators and human
rights violations as you do.
His incoherent speech can also only be grasped by people with the same
mental problems. LAUGHING
Post by jat
But, your brother for sure
Unlike your family (start with yourself) we don't have any morons in the
family.

Thanks for showing you even don't have a sense of humor.
http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
jat

http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
PL
2017-06-11 11:12:17 UTC
Post by jat
Come on!
Get a life JAT.
This was posted to open your eyes to show you how ridiculous you are.
As usual your brain proved to be too slow to get it. Even humor doesn't
penetrate the vile skin of your brain.
I hope you are the only moron in the family, but I fear it is
genetically determined.
MDR
http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
jat
2017-06-11 12:27:06 UTC
Come on !No offense. When I saw the video I thought it was your brother.
It could be; he's Cuban and you are "Cuba de verdad" as per your quote -
My sense of humor is good, not big deal but good enough to make fun of
you. *LAUGHTER*

You also get a life, PL. You spend too much time in this virtual place.
Stop eating shit!

http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
PL
2017-06-11 12:53:27 UTC
Post by jat
Come on !No offense.
Only offense, spam and lies is what you write, JAT.
You are obsessed by vile thoughts of revenge for being ridiculed all the
time.
You only don't realize - as you are to dumb - that you are the one
ridiculing himself.
Post by jat
http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
jat
2017-06-11 16:01:38 UTC
Come on! No offense. When I saw the video I thought it was your brother.
It could be; he's Cuban and you are "Cuba de verdad" as per your quote -
My sense of humor is good, not big deal but good enough to make fun of
you. *LAUGHTER*

You also get a life, PL. You spend too much time in this virtual place.
Stop eating shit! Got it? YMF

Post by jat
http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
PL
2017-06-11 16:51:07 UTC
Post by jat
Come on! No offense.
get a life. You are just a spammer and a troll.
Insults, lies and snippets are all you post.
I see you don't den,y that your genetic defect runs in the family. My
condolences.
MDR
Post by jat
Post by jat
http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
jat

http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
PL
2017-06-12 17:29:21 UTC
Post by jat
What insults? What lies? What snippets?
Who do you think you are fooling?
anyone can see all of the above.
Now keep "eating shit".
Post by jat
Post by jat
Post by jat
http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
jat

http://youtu.be/NMJumyj97uI
PL
2017-06-12 17:30:17 UTC
see my reply to your other identical post, idiot spammer
jat
2017-06-12 17:41:22 UTC
My best regards...
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' Fuck /' ')
\ You' /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \
STICK IT UP THE STICKLER!

PL
2017-06-12 18:04:20 UTC
Post by jat
My best regards...
thanks for confirming I am right and exposing yourself as a spammer and
troll.
MDR
Post by jat
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\ ('( ' Fuck
/' ') \ You' /
'\' _.7'
\ (
jat
2017-06-12 22:42:08 UTC
What spammer? What troll? You're very welcome, anyway YMF

Post by PL
Post by jat
My best regards...
thanks for confirming I am right and exposing yourself as a spammer and
troll.
MDR
Post by jat
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\ ('( '
Fuck /' ') \ You' /
'\' _.7'
\ (
PL
2017-06-13 06:16:39 UTC
Post by jat
What spammer?
posting - as you whiner showed when appealing to the charter of this
group - items that do not have any relationship to Venezuela

What troll?

By your own admission here your and the anti-Semite TS posted all kinds
of crap to insult people and disrupt the functioning of the group (which
you continue)

You can't refute the facts, troll.
you are such a pompous joke.
MDR
Post by jat
Post by PL
Post by jat
My best regards...
thanks for confirming I am right and exposing yourself as a spammer
and troll.
MDR
Post by jat
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\ ('( '
Fuck /' ') \ You' / '\'
_.7'
\ (
jat
2017-06-13 08:51:36 UTC
What a stupid you are, YMF *LAUGHTER*

Post by jat
Post by PL
Post by jat
My best regards...
thanks for confirming I am right and exposing yourself as a spammer
and troll.
MDR
Post by jat
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\ ('( '
Fuck /' ') \ You' /
'\' _.7'
\ (
PL
2017-06-13 10:52:59 UTC
Post by jat
What a stupid you are
You are the stupid one and the fun part is that you don't realize it.
MDR
Post by jat
Post by PL
Post by jat
My best regards...
thanks for confirming I am right and exposing yourself as a spammer
and troll.
MDR
Post by jat
_