Armored military vehicle runs over Venezuelan protester - UPI.com
jat
2017-05-06 13:27:35 UTC
May 6 (UPI) -- An armored vehicle ran over a protester in Venezuela as
the violent demonstrations against President Nicolas Maduro continued.

Graphic video captured by a journalist at the scene in the Altamira
neighborhood of Caracas showed the armored National Guard vehicle
driving over 22-year-old Pedro Michell Yaminne as riot police fired what
appeared to be tear gas at protesters who lobbed rocks and Molotov
cocktails.

At least 36 people have been killed and 700 more have been injured in
the protests that began on March 30 after Venezuela's Supreme Tribunal
of Justice, or TSJ, said it would assume the National Assembly's duties
and Maduro called for a new constitution in what the opposition stated
is an attempt to sidestep an election in 2018.

Yaminne's mother said he barely survived with multiple fractures and a
collapsed lung after being run over by the truck, which had been set
aflame by a Molotov cocktail moments before.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/06/Armored-military-vehicle-runs-over-Venezuelan-protester/1851494069511/
--
/jat
Knowledge will set you free
El conocimiento te hará libre
PL
jat

PL
2017-05-07 15:32:18 UTC
Post by jat
Perhaps you are one of his supporters and nobody knows, asshole *SMILE*
Nope. unlike you I don't support assholes as unlike you I am none.
hypocrite ASSHOLE.
Your record is clear.
jat

Your record is clear.
PL
2017-05-07 15:54:17 UTC
Post by jat
Come on, funny guy! Tell us the truth. You're an undercover supporter of
Maduro
Thank you for showing everyone again that you are indeed (a rather
moronic) troll, spammer and liar who just wants to disrupt rather than
inform.
It is so much fun to make you look over and over again as the vile fool
you are.
jat

you are.
PL
2017-05-08 17:35:32 UTC
Post by jat
You're very welcome, funny guy
Nope.
Your posts show you are extremely irritated that I expose you as the
hypocrite liar and spammer you are.
Post by jat
Don't forget to call Maduro, your boss
*LAUGHTER*
thanks for showing all of us a again you are a hypocrite liar, Jesus.
The joke is on you.
fool you are.
jat

fool you are.
PL
2017-05-09 12:46:29 UTC
Post by jat
You're full of shit... !
Crap.
But you are oozing shit. that is a fact hypocrite troll and spammer.
jat
2017-05-12 01:58:11 UTC
Whatever you say nobody cares. But, let me tell you something this is a
lesson in matter for all Venezuelans. Unfortunately, innocent people are
dying. This situation will be over in time.

PL
2017-05-12 15:15:41 UTC
Post by jat
Whatever you say nobody cares.
I have clear evidence to the contrary. Some"old hands" from here are
reading what I post and they are laughing their block off as I expose
and ridicule you.
Crawl back under the rock you came from.
Post by jat
This situation will be over in time.
Yep. When the Castro - Maduro gang you have consistently supported until
you recently try to hypocritically "re-invent" yourself is ousted.
jat

PL
2017-05-13 11:44:21 UTC
Post by jat
Yeah right! As far as I know
you know nothing.
This is an old style forum. Most people moved on. I keep keeping the old
e-group up to date for reference reasons. The scene has moved and
technology allows multi-posting and private groups. You have no access
to (most) other areas and certainly not to debating areas due to your
past record as troll and spammer (most) or because of your support of
dictatorships like Cuba or Venezuela (some closed groups). Your long
association with the "German Canadian" anti-Semite also doesn't help you
as far as acceptance and appreciation goes.
Post by jat
specially my family
Small minds that support an even smaller one? That was cruel, but it is
a possibility.
More likely: you clearly are the "pitiful" one in the family.
Nice of your family to be so kind and caring to you that they let you
live in your make belief world. I guess they know you can't handle
reality. I guess that that is why you were so close to other "socially
crippled" people like you Canadian anti-Semite friend.
Give my regards to your family and tell them I understand but have to
disagree with their strategy of keeping you cocooned in your make belief
world. They should help you understand and face reality. But then they
know your case and may have decided you are beyond help. If so: I
understand and sympathize.
jat

understand and sympathize.
PL
2017-05-13 14:56:05 UTC
On 5/13/2017 3:27 PM, jat wrote:
(snip)
Post by jat
You must be hallucinating.
Unlike you I don't do drugs.
The fact you readily assume anyone does shows you most likely abuse
substances.
Another "episode" Jesus?
understand and sympathize.
jat

understand and sympathize.
PL
2017-05-14 15:07:26 UTC
Post by jat
Perhaps, you don't drugs. But, what you really do is shit.
Nope. Shit is your domain. ***@shit.crap
Provider of trolling and spam.

I did make a note that you didn't even dare to deny you do drugs. A
clean person would make that a priority.
I hope you get help soon.
jat

I hope you get help soon.
PL
2017-05-15 15:11:33 UTC
Post by jat
Of course not! I don't do drugs
I doubt that, but I can't prove you do beyond your raving and ranting here.
Post by jat
, asshole.
you are the only with an "anal fixation" it seems.
Post by jat
- Your statement was just ignored.. Because whatever you say against me is just bullshit.
Bla BLa BLa.
You are just posting excuses and insults to hide something.
Post by jat
You may say that shit is my domain.
actually you show every time (like here) that shit (and crap) is your
domain.
Post by jat
But, the thing is you are the only user as matter of fact you are in it, doing shit. Got it, bullshitus erectus?
More vile insults (and bad grammar / pig latin) that show what a lowlife
and unintelligent person you are.
Get an education and a moral base.
I hope you get help soon.
jat

I hope you get help soon.
PL
2017-05-16 16:01:32 UTC
Post by jat
Just bullshit, bullshitus erectu
get a life little man. You just came here to troll and spam.
Boring and annoying.
Like a fly in a rooom>.
jat
2017-05-16 18:22:59 UTC
You do the same. Have fun, bullshitus erectu!
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' F-... /' ')
\ You' /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \
STICK IT UP THE STICKLER!
*It serves you right!*

Like a fly in a rooom>.
PL
2017-05-16 19:07:07 UTC
Post by jat
You do the same. Have fun, bullshitus erectu!
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' F-... /' ')
\ You' /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \
Thanks for showing what a piece of crap you are.
Ask your boyfriend to give you some "fun" your style.
Crawl back in to the home cave you came from.
jat
2017-05-17 04:39:35 UTC
You're very welcome, bullshitus erectus. - It seems it hurts you *LAUGHTER* Sorry about that. It might be unpleasant, though. *LAUGHTER*

Just to clarify. Don't be confused
I have no boyfriend. Probably, you do *LAUGHTER*

/jat
Knowledge will set you free
El conocimiento te hará libre
Post by PL
You do the same. Have fun, bullshitus erectus!
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' F-... /' ')
\ You' /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \
PL
2017-05-17 13:32:06 UTC
Post by jat
You're very welcome, bullshitus erectus. - It seems it hurts you *LAUGHTER*
The laughter is on you troll.
Get a life.
Crawl back under the rock you came from.
jat

Like a fly in a rooom>.
PL
2017-05-16 19:07:45 UTC
Stop posting the same insulting crap twice, spammer.
jat
2017-05-17 11:23:49 UTC
Sorry about that. I see once is good enough for you *LAUGHTER* - Blame
the system anyway, you idiot (once) *LAUGHTER*

PL
2017-05-17 13:33:00 UTC
Post by jat
Sorry about that. I see once is good enough for you
I hate crap as most readers do. Trolls and spammers like you are a
nuisance. A pest.
jat

nuisance. A pest.
PL
2017-05-17 18:16:59 UTC
you are just a troll that doesn't contribute anything.
Leave us alone.
jat

Leave us alone.
PL
2017-05-18 15:53:00 UTC
Post by jat
So, why do you follow my postings?
I post comments to whatever I want.
You post spam: I expose it as spam.
You post pro-Maduro crap: I expose it as such.
You post (partial) facts, I add the rest of the story.

But tell us: why did you re-appear after years of ignoring the group?
I have been consistently posting here facts about Venezuela. You just
came here to post crap, spam and insults. That is clear to everyone.

I don't "follow you". I follow postings, facts and data.
You are just an idiot and not worth "following". Your lies and insults
are also not ignored.
jat

are also not ignored.
PL
2017-05-18 17:19:11 UTC
Post by jat
You have psychological issues.
You are an idiot.
Get a brain and start posting and discussing facts instead of personal
attack, troll.