Venezuelan exiles in Miami ask Trump to stop potential deportations
JAT
2017-02-28 13:48:45 UTC
BOGOTA, Colombia
An association of Venezuelan exiles in Miami on Monday asked the Trump
administration for "migratory relief," saying that sending their members
back to Venezuela could be "condemning them to death."

In a letter sent to Trump and to the U.S. departments of State and Homeland
Security, the organization, called Politically Persecuted Venezuelans
Abroad, or Veppex, said Venezuela's political situation needs to be taken
into account when considering deportations.

"The chaotic situation in Venezuela, where human rights are not respected
and criminals control the institutions, has turned Venezuela into a failed
state whose authorities are the main threat against its citizens," Veppex
Vice President Henry Clement wrote.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/venezuela/article135275404.html
--
JAT
Knowledge will set you free
El conocimiento te hará libre
PL
JAT
2017-03-02 02:06:11 UTC
You're absolutely wrong. I'm not Chavista. Who said that? I'm just
realistic. I didn't vote for those guys. But, most of Venezuelans did. And
many of them are in Miami now. Venezuela is a society of accomplices and
victims. Most of Venezuelan have voted for a system of corruption. That's
what they have chosen because they always like a system that way.
Remember Chavistas / Maduristas are Venezuelan, too - They are not
extraterrestrial. So, what do you expect? People have the government that
they deserve.
PL
2017-03-03 12:14:32 UTC
Post by JAT
You're absolutely wrong. I'm not Chavista. Who said that? I'm just
realistic. I didn't vote for those guys. But, most of Venezuelans did. And
many of them are in Miami now. Venezuela is a society of accomplices and
victims. Most of Venezuelan have voted for a system of corruption. That's
what they have chosen because they always like a system that way.
Remember Chavistas / Maduristas are Venezuelan, too - They are not
extraterrestrial. So, what do you expect? People have the government that
they deserve.
You always supported Chavez, Castro, ...
Most Venezuelans now want Chavism and Maduro out. Maduro denies them the
"revocatorio" that would oust him. A coup by Maduro using an illegally
"loaded" supreme court to frustrate the elected parliament.
The criminals and their "accomplices" are the Chavist corrupt and
repressive leadership. The victims are the people mùany of whom were
misled by promises the regime knew it could never keep. Chavism turned
Venezuela in to a third world country with its Castrist policies.
What do I expect: to allow the Venezuelan people to have the government
they deserve. that means freedom for opposition leaders and free and
fair elections without intimidation by armed gangs on motorbikes, ...
JAT
2017-03-03 18:07:49 UTC
Hey PL, you need to be documented a little bit more about Venezuela.
Venezuela always has been a third world country otherwise Venezuelans
wouldn't be facing this situation - They always liked a system like this.
There are good and bad everywhere. But, most of Venezuelans has voted for
the laziness, easy-money, monkey businesses, extortion, among others.

I've never supported those guys.That's what you think because I always try
to tell the truth. Remember Chavistas/Maduristas are Venezuelan, too - They
are not extraterrestrial. So, they do what they are used to; what most of
Venezuelans do regardless the sector either private or public; either rich
or poor - They are both bad people and responsible for the situation the
nation is facing now. So, they have the government that they deserve.

Hopefully, some day a government that represents good people will be
elected - This depends on all Venezuelans, when they turn in to the good, do
what they have to do; the right thing.
PL
2017-03-04 18:19:45 UTC
Post by JAT
Hey PL, you need to be documented a little bit more about Venezuela.
Venezuela always has been a third world country otherwise Venezuelans
wouldn't be facing this situation
Actually Venezuela was doing a lot better before Chavez. yes it wasn't
perfect but since then corruption and dogmatic squandering of money
became the norm.
Maybe you should have a look at the relationship between the "canasta
basica" and minimum wage over the years. that will educate you on Venezuela.
Post by JAT
- They always liked a system like this.
No country "likes" a (pseudo) dictatorship.
You think like Chavez.
Post by JAT
There are good and bad everywhere. But, most of Venezuelans has voted for
the laziness, easy-money, monkey businesses, extortion, among others.
Venezuelans voted for the biggest lie ever: Chavismo.
They now clearly want change and the system wants to prevent that.
Power to the people and not the newly created Chavista economic and
military elite.
80% of Venezuelans are living in poverty in an oil rich country. Chavez
cronies are amassing billions.
Maduro's family is connected to drugs trafficking by the confessions of
family members.
Post by JAT
I've never supported those guys.That's what you think because I always try
to tell the truth.
Truth isn't what drove or drives your messages. I know your writings for
years. You can't fool me. You and the old Canadian anti-Semite posted
messages favoring Castro and Chavez for years. Do you think that records
don't exist?µ
Post by JAT
Remember Chavistas/Maduristas are Venezuelan, too - They
are not extraterrestrial.
They are corrupt and repressive Venezuelans. See what happened in the
oil company and how Chavez children amassed fortunes.
Most Venezuelans - even those that Chavism fooled - now want to get rid
of the "system of impoverishment" Chavism created. The semi-dictatorship
refuses them their right to a revocatorio.
Post by JAT
So, they do what they are used to; what most of
Venezuelans do regardless the sector either private or public; either rich
or poor - They are both bad people and responsible for the situation the
nation is facing now. So, they have the government that they deserve.
Some Venezualans may have been misled. Others are corrupt bastards. No
argument there.
But now the majority has woken up and want change. The only "bad
Venezuelans" are those blocking the democratic process. One can make a
mistake, but one should never be denied the right to correct it.
Post by JAT
Hopefully, some day a government that represents good people will be
elected - This depends on all Venezuelans, when they turn in to the good, do
what they have to do; the right thing.
The "some day" should have passed already. Maduro denied the Venezuelan
people that day with a "constitutional coup" like Castro did in Cuba.
Still Maduro will fall. So will Chavism. Venezuela will not suffer 50+
years of dictatorship like Cuba.
JAT
2017-03-04 19:32:10 UTC
Whatever you say... Some day you will see...
Hopefully, some day a government that represents good people will be
elected - This depends on all Venezuelans, when they turn in to the
good, do what they have to do; the right thing. Meanwhile you will keep
on posting bad news about Venezuela

PL
2017-03-04 19:36:30 UTC
Post by JAT
Whatever you say... Some day you will see...
I have already seen where you stand.
Post by JAT
Hopefully, some day a government that represents good people will be
elected - This depends on all Venezuelans
Nope. This depends on Maduro and his corrupted supreme justices. He
"loaded" the court illegally before he lost the election to ensure he
could "disarm" the elected parliament. Venezuela suffered a
"constitutional coup".
If you deny that you are just showing I was right about you all the time.
JAT

PL
jat
2017-03-05 02:45:56 UTC
*I DID NOT* *BLAME THE SYSTEM*
Post by PL
Don't post everything twice
PL
2017-03-05 14:17:26 UTC
Post by jat
*I DID NOT* *BLAME THE SYSTEM*
True. You blamed the people. And while you would be right in a way as it
are the people that are ultimately responsible for the system in a true
democracy one has to remember that Venezuela is no longer a true
democracy. Parliament is frustrated by an illegally "loaded" and
dogmatic supreme court and threatened by a biased army where Chavists
were promoted to control the army for the regime. In addition Maduro has
distributed hundred of thousands of military weapons to armed Chavista
gangs.
Still I am confident that Maduro will loose and that he will not be able
to create a second dictatorship like Cuba. I guess I have more
confidence in the Venezuelan people.
Post by jat
Post by PL
Don't post everything twice