SLC Volkswagen Beetle looks like Disney's Herbie | KSL.com
jat
2017-05-05 01:25:48 UTC
SLC Volkswagen Beetle looks like Disney's Herbie

SALT LAKE CITY — "I Get Around" is not just a Beach Boys song— it’s a
way of life for Salt Lake City resident Jeanne Wheeler and her 1965
Volkswagen Beetle.

When your car looks like just like Disney’s Herbie from the 1968 film,
"The Love Bug," and you haul around two surfboards with a Beach Boys
theme, your vehicle is going to get attention.

Wheeler said she first saw the Volkswagen Beetle for sale in a parking
lot. By the time she let the seller know she was serious about it, he
said he had other buyers who were interested. She made her case for
buying the vehicle by assuring the seller she would have fun with the
car and leave it just as it was, and by proving to him that her
stepfather’s name was really Herb.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=44114756&nid=148
--
/jat
Knowledge will set you free
El conocimiento te hará libre
PL
2017-05-05 15:41:37 UTC
More SPAM. Nothing to do with Venezuela.
jat
2017-05-06 00:21:27 UTC
You are an embittered and grumpy man
Have you ever driven a Volkswagen Beetle? - If not you'd better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Beetle

PL
2017-05-06 11:31:06 UTC
Post by jat
You are an embittered and grumpy man
You seem to have forgotten that the "embittered and grumpy man" that
started this issue about posts not on Venezuela re you, grumpy hypocrite.
Post by jat
Have you ever driven a Volkswagen Beetle?
I owned two and my brother and I still own one jointly.
A very great 1600 1303 LS in mint condition.
The "superkafer"
We also own a 23-window Volkswagen van Type 2. Mint condition. Very rare.
I lived in Mexico and traveled thousands of miles in a Beetle in the
late 1980's and early 1990's. It was my "second car" there.
I know more about VW "Kafer" (Beetle) than you will ever.
Get a life.
jat

Get a life.
PL
2017-05-06 13:24:34 UTC
Post by jat
Good for you !
and another stupid remark by you.
Get smart
Post by jat
But, you are still an embittered and grumpy man.
Nope. You are the embittered grumpy man that desperately tries to hide
his true nature though it is available on Internet
Post by jat
So, stop drama
You are the "drama queen" here Jesus.
How is you old anti-Semitic pall doing?
jat

PL
2017-05-07 15:33:57 UTC
Post by jat
If so. Why do you follow my postings
I don't follow your posts.
I just expose your hypocrisy and lies.
You don't follow mine as you aren't interested in Venezuela nor
democracy or human rights.
You are just - by your own admission - a troll and a spammer.