Revolution is in the Air
2016-06-14 20:14:59 UTC
Again, more seriously: ISTM one of the big benefits of democracy is
that no matter who wins, the losers know they're outnumbered. That cuts
down on the chances for a civil war or other revolution; and such
revolutions are almost always disastrous.
But ISTM we've reached a point where broadcast media allows a demagogue
to gain control over a majority which otherwise wouldn't have the
slightest interest in being good citizens, i.e. thoughtful voters who
logically consider the issues and potential solutions.
Violent revolutions are wrong and yet this country promotes them in far away places where people have certain dreams of "freedom" and "democracy," or simply are fed up with corruption.

I say the FEAR OF REVOLUTION should be there, so the elites are a little more careful in their corruption schemes. The actual revolution may be a disaster like in Syria, Libya, Ukraine, etc.

Freedom is simple being able to walk and ride a bicycle in your community. Democracy means that they listen to you.

Fear is in air, so is revolution. "Flower Power" or "Banana Power." Oh yes, there's a difference.

"Life's cheap, profits are sacred"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
2016-06-15 05:04:11 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:35:12 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
You are feeding fear into the jungle. The gazelles get scared. ?
The lion, cheetah and wolf do not eat the smart, energetic gazelles; they prey
on the slow and lazy. Perhaps humanity needs aome predators to thin the herd.
You can't rule the jungle by fear. You may for a while but eventually the herd will catch up with the game.

If the herd of buffaloes knew they can overcome the lion...

They think that by sacrificing one more animal, they'll be safer.
2016-06-15 05:58:44 UTC
Who says you can't rule the jungle by fear? You've never heard of the law of the jungle?
Wakalukong
Yes, but that makes the kingdom very unstable and violent.

A vegetarian lion would be perfect. 👌
2016-06-16 14:04:05 UTC
The thing about this revolution is that it's so easy to do. No endless war, no coup, no occupation. All you need is groups of coordinated riders, taking a lane of traffic in a nice civilized way. Not like Critical Mass who out come in crowds blocking roads. That's not nice. Drivers are potentially our friends. Same of police. Just bring some fliers of how the jungle works for the benefit of the lion. Oh, don't forget to bring bananas if someone gets aggressive. Once these small groups liberate a road, they'll be consider heroes. Music is very important. I prefer rebel reggae music, but it cold be samba or heavy metal. The bottom line is having fun and informing the public.
2016-06-22 22:10:21 UTC
Poor people in America must feed the car before their stomach.
The bus is not an option. The bicycle is not an option. Walking is not an option.
Bull. Plenty of people ride the bus. Those that are healthy enough and
smart enough know that the bicycle is faster, but most ride the bus.
I turned back today because the bus didn't come. Everybody else did the same. Depending on the bus would get you fired. Riding a bike is practical to get to the liquor store. Riding on the sidewalk doesn't get you very far. Walking is out of the question.

You live in America or you never visit the ghetto?